Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The usual quarterly announcements

The editors' choice reviews from August's HNR are online.

The forthcoming books page has been updated (par moi) with US titles through April '08, and a selection of UK titles through the end of '07.

There aren't any new deals to post because historical fiction hasn't been mentioned much on Publishers Marketplace lately.

I'm presently very itchy and sleep-deprived after a much-needed weeding of the garden last Sunday resulted in a bad case of poison oak. So I expect I'll be posting more later, when I'm more coherent.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, me too!

    They say it'll last 14 days if you try to treat it, two weeks if not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, then I'd definitely treat it, or not treat it.

    ReplyDelete